1. can i order cookie dough to be shipped to me?
Not right now. Our online ordering is currently being redesigned and is therefore unavailable. We do not currently have an estimated date that online ordering will be available again, but we will announce it when it is back up. Certain exceptions apply.
2. how long does my cookie dough stay good?
If kept in the refrigerator, the cookie dough is best eaten by 4 weeks after receiving it. If kept in the freezer, the cookie dough is best WITHIN 3 months of receiving it.
3. Where can we buy the cookie dough in a physical location?
We currently have storefronts in Nashville and Louisville. the address for Nashville is 117 28th ave n. The Louisville Store is located at 805 Blankenbaker Parkway. Both locations are open every sunday-thursday 12pm-10pm and friday-saturday 12pm-11pm. Special holiday hours will be listed on social media the week before.
4. I have food allergies and diet restrictions. Can I eat your dough?
while our cookie dough is not made with nuts, it is produced in a commercial kitchen where other foods containing nuts are made. our confetti sugar, snickerdoodle, and peanut butter flavors are vegan. we will be offering a gluten free option soon!
5. Are there any franchise opportunities?
If you are interested in franchising with NoBaked Cookie Dough® please visit our Franchise Page.
6. How can I inquire about scheduling an interview with NoBaked?
If you're interested in interviewing someone at NoBaked for an article or news segment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our marketing and Public Relations team will get back to you shortly.
7. I want to talk to someone about my experience with NoBaked. Who can I contact?
If you want to share your experience with us at Nobaked, you can reach out to email@example.com. Customer feedback is an essential part of our business and we love hearing from you!
Further Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.